The most important question whistleblowers can ask a law firm:
“How can whistleblowers get their cases to the right people in government so they receive the attention they deserve?”
Finch McCranie’s lawyers offer unparalleled backgrounds to help bring attention to our clients’ whistleblower claims, including experience as:
- Deputy Attorney General of the United States, the second highest-ranking position in the Justice Department, and U.S. Attorney
- Director of the Atlanta Regional Office of the SEC, and the only former Senior Officer of the SEC who represents SEC and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) whistleblowers
- Former federal prosecutors with experience in health care, securities, tax, government contracts, and the FCPA, among other areas
- Counsel with 30+ years experience in representing clients in cases under the False Claims Act, and in other complex cases
- Counsel sought out by Congress to help design the CFTC and SEC whistleblower laws, and by state legislators to help write state False Claims Acts
- Counsel who filed some of the earliest IRS whistleblower claims
Any client who hires Finch McCranie LLP has the benefits of our entire whistleblower team’s combined decades of experience and judgment – years of working in senior leadership of the DOJ and the SEC, of successfully representing whistleblowers and other clients in difficult cases, and of building relationships with judges and government officials.
These experiences and relationships provide our clients an unparalleled opportunity to get our whistleblower claims the attention they deserve.